nuffnang

Thursday, April 8, 2010

I'm Back!!!

Magandang araw mga ka-tropa sa blog!!! I'm back and i think im going this for good. Magawa ko na tong trabaho sa buhay. Medyo natagalan din ako bago makapag-blog uli pero okie lng yun wala naman atang gaanong nagbabasa dito.hehehe...

What's keeping me busy...Well I'm trying to learn new things like using adobe dreamweaver CS4 (for website development syempre) and photoshop CS3. With photoshop syempre kadikit din nya ang photography. Yup im trying to enhance again my artistic ability through photography. Thanks to my ate at iniwan nya ang kanya DLSR. And i'm still learning on how to use it in different modes of shots. Medyo mahirap sa una pero i can do it. Na dyan namana si pareng website to ask all what i need to know.

May una na nga ang mga shots i did it last week during holy week. I take a few shots of our parola in tanay. nakabalik din ako dun after a year na hindi makapasya dun kahit i went home every twice a month.

Now that im back, im hoping to have more followers and to give you more exciting stories to tell. Hope you could dropped by. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment