nuffnang

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Kung Papayag Ba Sya...

I just to share this, it was happened last july 21...

It's a happy weekend for me seeing my high school friends again. my friends emby and von, finally after 10 long years they already say their "I do" to one another. It's a very simple but nice wedding, witnessing both of them very happy.



I will never forget that event kasi ba naman wala pang one year since my cousin's wedding where i got the garter. And on that event it's me again getting the garter in less than a year. The girl that got the bouquet is pretty, a bit reserve and i think she's nice. by the way her name is Rachelle one of the colleagues of the bride and groom in Chinatrust.



The funny thing was when the emcee asked me if i want to kiss the only thing i said was "Kung papayag ba sya." Nakakahiya it just came out on my mouth saying that words.



Is this the signs that im getting married soon? wala pa nga akong girlfriend. Anyone willing to apply. I'm waiting... hehehehe...

By the way next week pala aabay na naman ako. Ako kaya ang makakakuha ng garter for the fifth time around? abangan...

No comments:

Post a Comment